Questions for Attorney Schieffler

I was in a car wreck. What type of compensation should I expect to receive?

If you were injured because of someone else’s negligence or misconduct, you may be entitled to receive compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and damages to your property.

What is negligence?

Negligence means that someone failed to use a degree of care that a reasonably careful person would use in a similar circumstance.

What if my insurance company refuses to pay?

This depends on your particular case. If you filed a legitimate claim within the terms of your policy and it was still denied, the insurance company may be in breach of their contract (your policy). If you believe your claim was wrongfully denied by your insurance company, you should contact the Law Office of Will Schieffler for a free consultation as soon as possible.